Who Are We?
Based in Paisley, MCTS is an expanding Computer Support Consultancy and Managed Service Provider. Our skilled staff have extensive experience in providing IT and network support services to small-to-medium sized companies.
Whilst our on-site IT Support covers mainly Glasgow, and Central Scotland our remote support, monitoring and development services are used by companies across the country.
Having invested heavily in technology we have become a leading provider of Managed IT Services.
Our assets include:
- Manned helpdesk and network operations centre (NOC).
- State of the art Voice Over IP telephone system.
- Robust network environment with redundant internet connections.
- Comprehensive managed services system for monitoring, ticketing, resolution and reporting.
- Highly trained and well experienced staff with access to a variety of business partners and consultants.
- Long standing customer relationships.
- Financial stability since we began trading.
- A track record of delivering for our customers.
- Various industry certifications and affiliations including Microsoft Gold Partner.
We work to ensure a solid customer relationship and high quality of service. Work-loads are carefully balanced to ensure that customers always receive the high level of service they expect.
We find that flexibility is one of our main assets and will always try our best to accommodate your specific needs. Out of hours’ assistance and support is available through an extra chargeable contract option. We work with the latest technologies available and can often arrange demonstrations at your site to show how these might benefit your business.
What Can We Offer?
- Fast and effective IT Support and maintenance for your business. We use the latest remote access tools to provide support right down to user desktops. Our tools also allow support of mobile devices. Combined with telephone, email and on-site support this enables a speedy resolution to IT issues.
- Supply and installation of new IT hardware. Whether it’s one laptop or an entire new country-wide network we can provide the solution you need.
- Various IT related solutions – from private servers to Office 365, to complex disaster recovery.
You can completely outsource your IT requirements to us or we can act to complement your existing IT staff (specialist areas, holiday cover etc).